Saturday, January 9, 2010

Currently Channeling: Minnie Mouse

"Just imagine. He'll stride into the room. Light will glow from him. I'll hear music. He'll bring me flowers.And he'll sweep me off my feet. And I'll know he's the one, when he makes me laugh.- Minnie Mouse, The Three Musketeers, 2004






"And they lived happily ever after."



"Uh uh, nasty boys are very unhip."- Minnie Mouse, Totaly Minnie, 1987




"Uh uh... jealousy, totally unhip."- Minnie Mouse, Totaly Minnie, 1987



"Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Oh! Look Daisy! Mickey and I have the same last name!" -Minnie Mouse, The Three Musketeers, 2004




"A forbidden love. How romantic." -Minnie Mouse, The Three Musketeers, 2004



"Oh, Mickey! When I hear you play that harmonica, my heart sings!"- Minnie Mouse, Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas, 1999



"Well! If it ain't my old sweetie, Minnie Mouse!" -Mortimer Mouse, Mickey's Rival, 1936


No comments:

Post a Comment